What's new

Silvertips don't just look good...

Hi All,

After several months of shaving with a medium grade "Summer Coat" badger brush, which works very well, I decided to try a silvertip to see what all the huh-bub was about.
It arrived yesterday and I have to admit when I felt it right out of the box I was thinking " this doesn't feel all that different". Of course at that time it had yet to see water or soap.

When I first soaked it, it bloomed like a chia pet! After whipping up some lather and applying it to my face, my first response was "OMG!" What a wonderful feeling. Not to mention it makes great lather. This must feel like applying lather with a silk paint brush, or something like that! :wink:

Long story short....The silvertip is a true pampering luxury!!! It feels absolutely wonderful!! Not to mention the ease in which it makes rich lather.

Don't get me wrong. My economical brush does a fine job, and for the newbies ( and veterans alike) you will get great shave after shave with any brush.

I just happen to find a great deal on this and thought I would give it a go....I am very glad i did!!!

Any questions, just ask. I am more then happy to answer them all.

Kind Regards,

I was switching around between three different brushes with different grades of hair. Then I got a Kent BK4. The others haven't seen much use since.

Hi all. A couple of you asked to see pics of the silvertip brush, so here they are.

Regards,

Oh wow; that is a beautiful brush. It looks so much fuller and nicer than mine. The chrome is a nice touch.

What's a good deal for one? If you don't mind me asking.

+1 to the above post about the BK4. Stopped SBAD dead in its tracks for me once I got used to it for soaps.

Dave

+1 to the above post about the BK4. Stopped SBAD dead in its tracks for me once I got used to it for soaps.

Dave

I agree that the BK4 is a great brush - except for cheap plastic handle. The quality of the Shavemac handles is streets ahead. Whole neighborhoods even.

Cheers

Jeremy

Top Bottom