What's new

My Little Corner.

My wife let me have this corner:thumbup: for my gear. We have a double sink, so I still have the other side, just in case:laugh:

I finally got around to,somehow, organize my quasi den.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 336
Just goes to show ......... There are a fair few bits there I'd recognise in my own collection...... And I think everybody should have at least one stick of La Toja lying around :thumbup1:

Nice!! Looks good the way it's organized also.

Mine is a bit simpler...
This is my entire shave kit (the only thing missing is my bottle of Clubman)

i do have about 300 blades stockpiled and about 8 or 9 sticks of Arco. They're stored for future needs.
proxy.php

Giving me some ideas for the future!! We are moving into a new house next month. Our master bedroom has two sinks--one for my wonderful wife, and my own little 'lair'. My mind is racing with plans.

Last edited:
This is the first time I ever had a space to call my own. Because of our jobs, we were always relocating, so must of my items were on drawers or even boxes. Now, I am done, she still at it, but I think we will be here a bit longer, so I decided to ask her about it. She was cool with it, but the cabinet, no go.

All my razors still in drawers, I finally got them out of the box and dumped them in the one of the bathroom drawers. That's another project....

Nice!! Looks good the way it's organized also.

Mine is a bit simpler...
This is my entire shave kit (the only thing missing is my bottle of Clubman)

i do have about 300 blades stockpiled and about 8 or 9 sticks of Arco. They're stored for future needs.
proxy.php

Thanks and thanks for sharing yours also, it is nice.

Top Bottom