What's new

Absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Wait, so seriously:

People outside of Junior High leagues actually care about soccer? It's like ballet, only less interesting, with less contact.

Soccer, rigged?

A scam?

I'm shocked!

Soccer - hmmm

If I wanted to watch someone go ninety minutes without scoring, I'll take my buddy to a bar...

My point exactly. I volunteered in South America in my teens. Everybody got very excited about soccer. When there was actually a goal - rare - the announcer would shout GGGGGggGGGoooooAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAlllllLLLLLLLLLLLLLL for about a minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
proxy.php

Using one of the two people on a 53 man roster that the rest of their teammates barely recognize as football players is not a great example.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Why would anyone think this wasn't going on? Or still think the top guy is clean?.

Corruption is in every aspect of life these days. It is sad, really, but not much us little guys can do but try to live the best that we can and try not to harm those around us.

Corruption is in every aspect of life these days. It is sad, really, but not much us little guys can do but try to live the best that we can and try not to harm those around us.

I'm pretty sure it's been like that since the beginning of time.

Top Bottom