What's new

Where can i buy Martin de Candre

Hi,

Im wondering if you guys could give me some options into where to buy martin de candre, i really want to try it, but OldTownShaving uses Stats as their web buying page, which doesn't allow to place Guatemala as a Country on the billing address, nor it takes Paypal (as i have bought in other places) so the transaction is rejected.

I have been able to buy in a lot of places like Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements, Pilsson, West Coast Shaving, Bullgoose, Maggard Razors, Santa Maria Nobella, Straight Razor Designs, among others, but none carry Martin de Candre aside from OldTownShaving, so im here to ask if there is another place where i could buy it, PPA seems to sell some but out of stock atm.

Thanks for your time,

+1 on buying directly from the manufacturer in France.

You might also try putting a WTB (want to buy) post on the Gentlemanly Deals Forum; although, I think you need 50 quality posts first. If so, greet some newbies, post some questions, post some of your daily shaves in various soap, aftershave, and razor threads, etc.

Thank you all for the replies.

I placed my order on the link above, and it seem to have worked.

Now the wait...... =)

Welcome to B&B.

There have been a few threads on here about buying this, and from everything I remember reading, the experiences buying it direct were satisfactory. I hope you enjoy it when it arrives.

+1 for Old Town Shaving in Pasadena. I was down there earlier this year, walked in sniffed both scents and walked out with the Fougere. Easy peasy.

Top Bottom