What's new

Did alittle decanting today

Everything looks and smells better when it's in glass, put all but (2) AS in glass just have to find a few more unique bottles.

$IMG_2937.jpg

Looks good Panther! I too am a Burberry Original fan and have been since the early 2000's. I guess it would be my "signature scent" if I wear cologne nowadays. What aftershaves do you have in the bottles?

I use so little per application I have to have a flow restrictor. Does anyone know a good source for glass bottles that come with one?

I use so little per application I have to have a flow restrictor. Does anyone know a good source for glass bottles that come with one?
Empty hot sauce dasher bottles off the bay. Make sure they have dasher tips included. Hey are not used. Perfect height to fit standing up in a drawer. I can fit so many aftershaves in one drawer...

They do NOT look anywhere near as nice as panthers collection. That is pretty sweet!

Empty hot sauce dasher bottles off the bay. Make sure they have dasher tips included. Hey are not used. Perfect height to fit standing up in a drawer. I can fit so many aftershaves in one drawer...They do NOT look anywhere near as nice as panthers collection. That is pretty sweet!

Thanks for the tip and I've heard that before. All the hot sauces I've ever seen have a pretty narrow opening that is 'molded' as part of the bottle and that's fine. I just don't want the hassle of the stuff pouring out with reckless abandon.

Thanks for the tip and I've heard that before. All the hot sauces I've ever seen have a pretty narrow opening that is 'molded' as part of the bottle and that's fine. I just don't want the hassle of the stuff pouring out with reckless abandon.

Just do a search for "hot sauce dasher bottles" and you should find them on eBay or Amazon for around $1.50 per bottle if you buy a dozen. These are the larger hot sauce bottles, 5 oz, and have a removable plastic flow restrictor or "dasher."

--Bob

Just do a search for "hot sauce dasher bottles" and you should find them on eBay or Amazon for around $1.50 per bottle if you buy a dozen. These are the larger hot sauce bottles, 5 oz, and have a removable plastic flow restrictor or "dasher."

--Bob

yes, the ones I get have a plastic reducer that pops out pretty easy for easy filling and work well. Just make sure they come with the bottles. The 5 oz size is great. Just big enough to put the label on.

So how do you dispense? Such a wide opening!

​Not to tough just pour alittle in the palm of my hand just have to remember not to tip the bottle to far and none of them have the dasher stoppers.

Looks good Panther! I too am a Burberry Original fan and have been since the early 2000's. I guess it would be my "signature scent" if I wear cologne nowadays. What aftershaves do you have in the bottles?

Tabac, Captains Choice Sandalwood, Clubman Original, Lilac Vegetal and SR also have the bottle of Trumper Spanish Leather in it's original bottle and have two additional bottles of Captains Choice in Cat of Nine and Bay Rum not pictured.

It was actually the Mrs.who got me started when she came home with one bottle and said I needed nicer bottles.

Top Bottom