What's new

Newbie reporting back after 1 week w/EJ

After all this time trying cart razors and various electric razors,along with every cream,gel and balm you could think of for sensitive skin I have come to the conclusion that I never had sensitive skin.I had inferior shave products.The combo of the EJ 89 and Astra blades with a rotation of TOBS Eton College and Jermyn St creams and after shaves has given me the best shaves of my life.I did add an alum bar to the mix and my skin has never looked this good since,well before I started shaving as a teen lol.So glad I stumbled upon this site,I have picked up a wealth of information that has helped tremendously.I no longer dread the old shave routine,I actually look forward to it.
Are you ever going to try a Gillette vintage?

Are you ever going to try a Gillette vintage?
Actually my father has 2 old Gillette razors somewhere,one belonged to him and the other belonged to his father.He said if he runs across them I could have them both.If they turn up I will post up some pics to see if any one can help identify them.

Actually my father has 2 old Gillette razors somewhere,one belonged to him and the other belonged to his father.He said if he runs across them I could have them both.If they turn up I will post up some pics to see if any one can help identify them.

I look forward to it.

Top Bottom