What's new

TOBS fans: try the bath soap

I took a chance and ordered some of the TOBS Mr. Taylor's bath soap mostly to hit the free shipping threshold. It was $9.00 so not quite bargain priced but it's a 200g bar and is going to last about a month. The next time I order from the same vendor I'm going to try the other scents, of which there are only 4 that I saw there, and the TOBS website only show 3: Eton College, Sandalwood and the Mr. Taylor. Highly recommended.

I have the sandalwood bath soap that my wife purchased for me. It is one of the best lathering soaps I have experienced. It's actually a bargain compared to some other soaps (Baxter of california has a flavor that I love that runs around $18 a bar). Just watch out for the eyes with the sandalwood, it might sting a bit. I would really love to try the Mr. tayor flavor. Check out Amazon from/time to time. Not always, but they have different varieties and options. Right now it appears that they have assorted gift box and Jermyn Street available.

Don

Don, I noticed the same thing regrding prices. GFT and D.R. Harris cost about double what the TOBS does for smller bars, but I don't think I checked T&H.

I find the TOBS bath soaps to be a good value. Big 200g size, excellent lather & lasts forever.

Looks like the Jermyn Street bath soap has been discontinued. Might be a reformulation in the works from what I hear.

Top Bottom