What's new

A PIF for you, Mr Lurker !

I thought it would be nice to see if an unnamed lurker would like to come out from under the shrubbery to try and win a very nice shave kit. The only real rule is that you must have a B&B join date no earlier than May 25, 2015, and a post count of 12 or less when you post your interest to be included in this righteous PIF! I'm also hoping this kit would go to someone who hasn't bought their hardware yet, and is looking for some good stuff to help them off to a great start :)

Pictured below are the following

Fine Accouterments Lather Bowl w/ Static Hole Technology
B&B Omega Blonde Boar Shaving Brush
Proraso Green After Shave Lotion
Bio Palmyra Shaving Cream
Feather Popular DE razo
r

$2015-05-25 at 00-00-00.jpg

All products are new, in boxes except for the Shave Bowl - I lost that box somewhere. Regardless though, this is one mighty fine shave kit for anyone thinking about DE shaving - first timer or not! I will also include a tuck of Gillette Silver Blue razor blades too.

I will only keep this thread active for 3 days - from May 26 to May 28, with a winner selected at exactly 6pm Pacific Daylight Time on May 28. Unfortunately this will only be CONUS as the package contains aftershave and must be shipped by ground only - sorry.

So join the forum, get a screen name and slap your first post in here saying you want in in in!!! And good luck!

Dang, this makes me want to create a new fake account. Obviously not in, but great PIF!

Sorry about that....

I know there will be a lot of newbies who would like this, but I'm really trying to find those brand new recruits who are on the fence about what to do next ;-)

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Not in (quite obviously), but great PIF!

Since it's geared towards newbies, you may want to post a link to this in the Newbie Shave Clinic sub-forum (if it's not breaking any rules to do so).

Sorry about that....

I know there will be a lot of newbies who would like this, but I'm really trying to find those brand new recruits who are on the fence about what to do next ;-)

Don't apologize, great idea, great PIF. I was being tongue in cheek.

Wow! I'm in!

I've just signed up to the forum and I come across this offer. I am currently nearing the end of a year-long bike tour around the world and expect to be home by mid-July. I've been doing lots of online research but haven't purchased any products yet. We just got back to the US yesterday and jet lag is going strong. What a first post!!! Now I'm off to the HOF...

Enjoy the ride,
Jay

Top Bottom