What's new

A PIF for you, Mr Lurker !

"Come out come out wherever you are....!"

$childcatcher.jpg

If you are a lurker and don't jump on this generous offer, you shall continue to be a lurker until the end of time.:laugh: So, jump in.

Last edited:
Okay, I don't see a better reason to come out of the shadows than this. 1st post, been lurking for a while, don't own any equipment yet. Until recently I was a beard fella, when the significant other "suggested" I shave for a wedding we were attending. After reading these forums, I've been trying to better (develop) a technique while depleting my last few cartridges this past week before taking the plunge into the DE world. Winning this kit would make it loads easier! Thanks!

TL;DR: Hello, I'm new.

Last edited:
No Longer a Lurker here, but even if I still was, CONUS would never make its way Downunder :001_smile

That's a very generous PIF.

Good luck to the newbie.....Come on out of the closet lurker - Don't be shy !!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! thank you for letting me in! this would be awesome to win! great PIF! once I get a good den going im going to PIF stuff off. this shave community is awesome!

No problem - welcome to the forum!!

Okay, I don't see a better reason to come out of the shadows than this. 1st post, been lurking for a while, don't own any equipment yet. Until recently I was a beard fella, until the significant other "suggested" I shave for a wedding we were attending. After reading these forums, I've been trying to better (develop) a technique while depleting my last few cartridges this past week before taking the plunge into the DE world.

TL, DR: Hello, I'm new.

Hello Tanker ;-) and welcome to B&B!!
:badger:

Wow! I actually had to google "Pif" to understand what it was. i have been lurking around for about a week now. Really want to get into wet shaving but the costs are prohibitive for me. This would be a great kit for me.
I was thinking of getting an inexpensive blade pack and a feather plastic handle razor, to use along with canned goo, but this is a million times better.

I would like to be in. Thank you for your kind generosity. I would really love to be a part of this forum. However i promise to rePIF this to someone/send it back to you, if i cant get the hang of DEshaving.

Last edited:
Okay, I don't see a better reason to come out of the shadows than this. 1st post, been lurking for a while, don't own any equipment yet. Until recently I was a beard fella, when the significant other "suggested" I shave for a wedding we were attending. After reading these forums, I've been trying to better (develop) a technique while depleting my last few cartridges this past week before taking the plunge into the DE world. Winning this kit would make it loads easier! Thanks!

TL;DR: Hello, I'm new.
Welcome to B&B! Glad you decided to join!

Wow! I actually had to google "Pif" to understand what it was. i have been lurking around for about a week now. Really want to get into wet shaving but the costs are prohibitive for me. This would be a great kit for me.
I was thinking of getting an inexpensive blade pack and a feather plastic handle razor, to use along with canned goo, but this is a million times better.

I would like to be in. Thank you for your kind generosity. I would really love to be a part of this forum. However i promise to rePIF this to someone/send it back to you, if i cant get the hang of DEshaving.
Welcome to B&B!

Top Bottom