What's new

A PIF for you, Mr Lurker !

Wow! I actually had to google "Pif" to understand what it was. i have been lurking around for about a week now. Really want to get into wet shaving but the costs are prohibitive for me. This would be a great kit for me.
I was thinking of getting an inexpensive blade pack and a feather plastic handle razor, to use along with canned goo, but this is a million times better.

I would like to be in. Thank you for your kind generosity. I would really love to be a part of this forum. However i promise to rePIF this to someone/send it back to you, if i cant get the hang of DEshaving.

Welcome!

Sorry about that....

I know there will be a lot of newbies who would like this, but I'm really trying to find those brand new recruits who are on the fence about what to do next ;-)

I had been mulling around here for some time. ..then on my birthday 14th of this month I took the Plunge and joined... haven't gotten all set up yet but a razor has arrived. .. this sort of thing here I find very encouraging. ..and It increases my Enthusiasm greatly to have joined this group. Thank you. ~NICE~

Last edited:
Great way to get the lurkers to join in and I see that you have been successful in getting a few already.

Thanks for the PIF and good luck to all the newbies.

Wow joined just a few too many days ago. This is a fantastic PIF, the brush is really nice too, I have one, nice soft tips and great back. I haven't tried that cream though which seems to get good reviews.

As promised, at 6:00 pm PDST I put each eligible member's name into a hat, and had my lovely wife pull a name........

Congratulations to tanker405th !!

Thanks to everyone who entered or contributed to this thread. I really enjoy the spirit and support of everyone here at B&B, and just wanted to give a little back in my appreciation.

:thumbup:

USPS left a surprise for me! Thanks again mr_eleven, it's gonna be a better shave tonight no doubt. :badger: :badger:
$uploadfromtaptalk1433192380880.jpg

2 shaves in. I'm never going back to carts/disposables for my face (I'll still use them for the ol' tater though). Canned goo is gone for good. Shaving was truly enjoyable for a change, and I've already got buddies expressing interest into the hobby. I might be piffing them some Populars for Father's Day now!

Top Bottom