What's new

ATT Slant help

I see, order canceled, lol I think I ordered the straight bars, I love my slant.

Ok, so what handle do you guys recommend? also open or closed comb?
This is one of those ultimate YMMV questions, but IME, the S2 seems to call out for heavier handles. I got mine with the Colossus, but lately I have been using the mammoth stainless steel Maggard MR8 handle on every razor head I own. IMO, that MR8 handle is the biggest (no pun intended) bang for the buck in shaving right now.

I have both s1 and s2 plates. In my opinion, the s1 is slightly less agressive than the s2, however, the s2 feels a tad smoother. Both give terrific performance!

I feel disheartened, I've yet to receive any response. When I spend $185 on a luxury item I'd expect a little customer service. I might be a little impatient but no phone number and no correspondence is a big turn off. I might just cancel the purchase and go with Traders. Or just keep my Merkur and stop obsessing lol.

Any other brands I should consider? Perhaps a brand with a slant bar?

I've had 3 orders with Stan in 2 weeks and he answers emails within 24-48 hours. He's a super, solid vendor. Maybe slow on the reply, but he'll always make customers happy.

I've had 3 orders with Stan in 2 weeks and he answers emails within 24-48 hours. He's a super, solid vendor. Maybe slow on the reply, but he'll always make customers happy.

This is absolutely true. Sometimes he takes a little while to answer, but even when he doesn't, he makes it happen. I recently needed a replacement cap for my slant, sent him a note to remind him, two days later the cap was in my house.

This is absolutely true. Sometimes he takes a little while to answer, but even when he doesn't, he makes it happen. I recently needed a replacement cap for my slant, sent him a note to remind him, two days later the cap was in my house.

I'm not to worried about it, more eager to try the razor than anything.

Top Bottom