What's new

SOTD "Ad Slick" Theme Week May 25-31, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys its almost the end of the week here in blighty and all I can say well done to all. Some superb shots and others that show may be a tad too much of what's going on in our heads. Great set ups. Lets see what the new week brings.

Guys its almost the end of the week here in blighty and all I can say well done to all. Some superb shots and others that show may be a tad too much of what's going on in our heads. Great set ups. Lets see what the new week brings.

What goes on inside my head would be completely unfair to show or explain to anyone with a shred of sanity! :tongue_sm

Thanks Stu, as one of those who "inside mind" is basically a Monty Python Movie:lol: Next week should be fun as well

$SOTD 053115.jpg

Shower
Preshave oil
Stirling Black Ice
Omega 10066
EJ DE89lbl w/GSB
AV Ice Blue

Great theme, great pics. This was a fun week.
Thanks for all the kind comments.

If I could take pics like Celestino, Cash, Sky, etc., I would quit the day job!

Last edited:
SOTD Sunday May 31

Hot Shower

RazoRock Mentholated Lime Pre Shave Soap
Brush: Italian Barber Limited Edition Semogue Boar
Blade: Rapira Platinum Lux (3)
Razor: ATT S1 Atlas Slant
Soap: D.R. Harris Sandalwood
Thayer's Original Witch Hazel with Aloe
Aftershave: D.R. Harris Sandalwood

DFS+

Soap Commander - Courage | Ever-Ready 100T w/ TGN finest | Merkur Progress @ 4 | Treet Platinum Super Stainless (2) | Soap Commander Balm - Integrity

$SOTD05.31.15.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom