What's new

Greeting Gentlemen

Greetings gentlemen,

Robert Jones here checking in from Barrie, ON, Canada.

I've been quietly watching from the sidelines for many months now so I'll nowtake this opportunity to express my genuine appreciation for all the wordsof wisdom I gleaned while covertly snooping about.

I saw the light and was converted to wet shaving last November; I haven't lookedback even once since.

Of course this newest obsession has consumed me to the point where I'vespent a rather tidy sum, considering I'm not affluent by any means, spontaneously acquiringmy ever evolving heart’s desire.

BTW: I was born and raised in Virginia, USA and immigrated to Canada back in2001.

Cheers!

Welcome, I am looking forward to some pics of your newly acquired collection, visit the Shave/Scent of the Day forum and post some pics if you get the time!

Welcome, I am looking forward to some pics of your newly acquired collection, visit the Shave/Scent of the Day forum and post some pics if you get the time!

Thanks for the welcome.

I'd be delighted to Jeff; but I'll probably wait another week or so as I presently have a number of new brushes in transit. Once the last of my lovelies has arrived I'll make a Tah-dah! post. :001_smile

Hello and welcome, Robert. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hello Robert and welcome to B&B! For any help or tip just ask, we are here for you. :001_smile

Welcome Robert! It's great to have you here. This forum is a very friendly bunch, don't be shy about posting any questions or comments.

Great to meet you Robert, glad to hear you're joining this elite cadre of manly men! We all know exactly what you're referring to - it's wonderful isn't it? :lol:

Top Bottom