What's new

Newbie checking in from down south

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here! Ive been a bit of a lurker for a while but no more.

Im 22 from Tenessee and recently have gotten into the world of wet shaving and its one of the best things Ive ever done. Its damn near turned into a full blown addiction. I look forward to more from this site!

Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future! Check out the Hall of Fame and post up your entry! And tell us about your kit! And please don't forget the pics of your razor.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here! Ive been a bit of a lurker for a while but no more.

Im 22 from Tenessee and recently have gotten into the world of wet shaving and its one of the best things Ive ever done. Its damn near turned into a full blown addiction. I look forward to more from this site!
Welcome to B&B! Glad that you decided to join in and participate! If it hasn't turned in to a full blown addiction yet, you're doing it wrong :lol:

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

What more do you think you may need?

Top Bottom