What's new

sir irisch moos replacement.

So I've got a little update for ya'll.

Irena is sending me a sample of her Irish spring with a q-tip sniffer of her Patchouli.

I'm hoping that this combo will be close.

Hey my friend!Have you tried gingers garden sample yet?If so how did you find it compared to sir stick?Thanks...

Sorry for the delay but I was suppose to get the sniffer samples by Wednesday so she's re-sending them.

I'll be sure and report back to see what the combo smells like.

Has anybody tried Caties Bubbles Celtic Knot soap? I've heard it smells similar to Irisch Moos and I've also heard it smells like Green Irish Tweed.

Well I finely got my sniffer samples today and smelled both of them and they smell nothing like SIM. I 'll have to use the EDT to have my scent fix. :)

Thank you my friend.So it is kinda difficult to duplicate S.I.M scent.I even heard somewhere that valobra patchouly has a vibe-in terms of scent-similar to sim stick,but i doubt.

Yeah one of the samples was her Irish spring with Patchouli and it wasn't even close. It really is hard to duplicate it because it's so complex and unique (IMO)

Thank you my friend.So it is kinda difficult to duplicate S.I.M scent.I even heard somewhere that valobra patchouly has a vibe-in terms of scent-similar to sim stick,but i doubt.

I've got a sample of that one -- it's really just straight patchouli.

Duping a scent is something an expert does, not the average soap maker. There are no current dupes available so someone will have to invest in getting one done.

I'll stick with cold river soap works fougere and valobra.They might not be the same as sir irisch moos but they share some similarities.

I gave up. I ordered some La Toja, Tabac and Speick. Sad to see it go, but these soaps are pleasant shaving options.

Top Bottom