What's new

Rooney Brushes 40% off at VintageBlades

Has anyone received theirs yet?? As long as the wonderful post office actually decides to do their job mine are scheduled to b here tomm...

First use today and I'm thrilled with it.

This is my first 'good' brush from one if the bigger named makers (except my plisson synth).

The thing I noticed right away is that the knot is much more dense than the other badgers I own.

I could really tell a difference when face lathering vs my cheaper badgers. I had one or two hairs that came out, but nothing like a no name shedder I've had in the past. I think that's normal anyway.

I hope you all enjoy yours too!

$uploadfromtaptalk1432810845746.jpg

My 1/3 arrived Thursday and I used that night. I'm pleased with it but my observation is it's a bit scritchy for a silvertip. Density is great, fit and finish excellent, and it bloomed beautifully. If this thread remains active I'll post a pic later.

My 1/3 arrived Thursday and I used that night. I'm pleased with it but my observation is it's a bit scritchy for a silvertip. Density is great, fit and finish excellent, and it bloomed beautifully. If this thread remains active I'll post a pic later.
I'd love to see a pic. Has anyone received and used a 1/1 yet?

Top Bottom