What are you in the real world?
Comedian
What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur 42
Semogue 830
Personna Super Stainless blades
Musgo Real Oak Moss cream
D.R. Harris Arlington splash
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Watching good movies, watching bad movies, trying new shaving products
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Since I spend most of my time hanging around other comedians, my sense of humor is a little skewed. Sometimes I forget about that when I'm interacting with "real people."

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Hey Ben/Sam.

"Since I spend most of my time hanging around other comedians, my sense of humor is a little skewed. Sometimes I forget about that when I'm interacting with "real people."

You'll fit right in.:laugh:

Thanks, everybody! Good to be here. Can anyone tell me why it says "In M3 Remission" under my screen name?

That is a forum automated title that will change as you post more. If you say something particularly interesting/humiliating that title may end being a custom title bestowed by the powers that be.

Are you doing stand-up or improv/sketch here in Chicago?

Gotcha. Technically I'm in Braun remission. Before that it was Bic single-blade disposables. Never actually used an M3...
I do stand-up. I'm somewhat interested in doing improv, but I'd rather build my shave arsenal than pay for improv classes right now.

Gotcha. Technically I'm in Braun remission. Before that it was Bic single-blade disposables. Never actually used an M3...
I do stand-up. I'm somewhat interested in doing improv, but I'd rather build my shave arsenal than pay for improv classes right now.

You might actually harvest some new material from this bunch. :lol:

Top Bottom