What's new

USPS delayed my wolf whiskers!

Needed to vent my frustration out somewhere. After a long day of work and waking up at 5am and finally getting home at 4 pm right now. I run to the mailbox to get Phoenix artisan soaps and my new wolf whiskers. Only one box!! How come!! Because the usps has obviously done its job properly And delayed my wolf whiskers. Tracking doesn't show it showing up anywhere after it left peters city. Where are you brush!!!!! Most effiecent system ever! Even with express priority shipping let's not get their packages sent and delivered on time.

I groan when I see someone ships with USPS. I ordered something from Etsy back in November for someone's birthday and the seller told me it would be there in plenty of time, so I thought I was in the clear. I checked the tracker and it said that the "shipping label had been created" and then nothing after that for two weeks. A week before the date by which I needed the package, I started worrying and contacted the seller and she rushed me another one free of charge and it got here in time. The original package? Didn't show up on my doorstep until February. You read that right: February. As in 3 months after it was due. Something that was supposed to take a week to show up took 3 months. Fortunately the awesome seller let me keep it but I just think the whole situation was ludicrous. Get your crap together, US Postal Service.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Yep, just get everything sent via UPS or FedEx. They cost 2 or 3 times as much (while USPS prices keep them in bounds anyway), don't deliver on Saturday so as not to interrupt your weekend, and in my experience break more stuff. In recent memory of shipments here, FedEx has destroyed $400 worth, UPS $200+, USPS $ 15, maybe, if a skeevy eBayer is to be believed.

The shipping FAQs at Wolf Whiskers indicate that dogs may have stolen your brush .. really

Hate going to the PO also, but it is local, as opposed to UPS which is two towns over, unless you pay the premium at one of the shipping stores.

You know the only time I have to deal with usps being late is from the east coast. I prob purchase 300 bucks worth of stuff every week online. East cost USPS doesn't scan or send it properly everytime. But the other services are way to expensive.

I feel your pain....

My Whipped Dog spent 8 days bouncing between post offices in Texas before finally making it to California.:mad3: Total time for "3 day" shipping, 10 days.

I feel your pain....

My Whipped Dog spent 8 days bouncing between post offices in Texas before finally making it to California.:mad3: Total time for "3 day" shipping, 10 days.

Omg. How frustrating especially when you really want something lol. See I don't have a problem with waiting. If the date says ok it'll take 12 days to get or whatever then awesome I know atleast when it'll arrive. But when you say oh yea it'll be there in 2 days and then it takes 8 days. That's irritating because you keep believing it'll be here today and keep checking the mailbox with disappointment. Need to get it together. We are paying the USPS rates so we should be getting our products on time. I kniw what you mean about Cali. When I lived in LA(Northridge) my post man would be there everyday at the same time like clockwork. 3 pm. Same thing here now in Vegas. 12:30pm. Everyday. Only difference here is my packages are secure because we have metal boxes that he puts our mail in.

I have never had usps damage anything, but lately they are always delayed and their tracking system is a joke. However you item usually does arrive safely if a bit tardy. Now I have had Fed Ex damage about $6000 worth of guitars.

Last edited:
Something is up in Texas. It has now been 5 days since my current order from WD has shipped and once again all it has done is go to a second post office in Texas.

Even with express priority shipping let's not get their packages sent and delivered on time.

Was this indeed Express Priority or just Priority. I was sure that Wolf Wiskers sends his brushes via regular Priority. If it was indeed Express Priority then you will be able to file a claim as it is guaranteed. Regular Priority is not guaranteed.

Was this indeed Express Priority or just Priority. I was sure that Wolf Wiskers sends his brushes via regular Priority. If it was indeed Express Priority then you will be able to file a claim as it is guaranteed. Regular Priority is not guaranteed.

Nope it was express priority. Paid extra for it. I wanted Peter to file a claim but he said lets just be patient and it should show up. It did but half a week after it was suppose to be delivered. I got it yesterday.

I can't say I've had a lot of issues with USPS. Occasionally I get that annoying "come get your stuff" slip, a chat with the postmaster seemed to remedy that. Unless they require a signature for something they have standing instructions to leave my packages and it's worked out fine. FedEx however, has not once managed to deliver a package to me "on time". I prefer UPS when it's available and will ship USPS without much reservation .

Well we're now 7 days in and my order is still showing nothing after it departing a post office in Texas like 55 hours ago.

Where's the pics of the new Wolf Whiskers?

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Folks, if you've noticed in the news, Texas has been getting record amounts of rain and flooding throughout the state, from D/FW all they way down to Houston and further south and west (on into the Hill Country and beyond). I wouldn't lay everything on USPS about that. My home has received close to 9" in the last two days and nearly 11" over the last week, just as an example (we're doing just fine, so no worries)

On a incident per use basis, I've had a lot more problems with UPS and FedEx than with USPS.

Last edited:
In my 42 years I have only ever had a problem with a mail service 1 time (happened to be USPS with Dr Jon soap, Jon fixed it though). However I always have problems with DHL, every single time. UPS isn't much better, they absolutely demolished one of my packages and took 15 months to refund the value and shipping, and I had paid extra for their insurance.

Point is, every delivery system has problems.

I can totally sympathize with the OP, waiting for a WW brush is like waiting for Christmas as a child!

Top Bottom