What's new

new guy from arkansas

Try the Astra Superior Platinum blades; they're great.

Also, just curious if you're able to explain, what kind of job other than pilot requires clean shaven?
Welcome to B&B! +1 on the Astra SP's

Also, there are many jobs that require employees to be clean shaven. I have been a firefighter for over 25 years which required me to shave. Now I'm a firefighter for the military, so I have it from both sides!

Excuse my ignorance, but what is it about the Astra sp bladeso that seem to make them a favorite? The smoothness? Or is there something I'm missing?

Excuse my ignorance, but what is it about the Astra sp bladeso that seem to make them a favorite? The smoothness? Or is there something I'm missing?
If you have tried many other brands of blades then you can tell that the Astra blades are a great value and good quality blade.

Right now, I'm using the derby blades until next payday, where I can order a variety pack.... I'll keep the Astra Sp in mind, thanks for the suggestion.

I remembered seeing grandpa shaving with the double edge and thought I'd give it a go.

Howdy woohog1.

Yes, I can also recall with genuine fondness watching my grandfather lather up and shave. Now that you've stirred me to reflecting I remember that he would frequently slide his razor to and fro inside the mug he utilized for lathering; claimed it served to hone the edge so as to allow extended use.

Top Bottom