What's new

Helllooooo

So I'm a mid 30s male living on Long Island,NY. For years I was shaving with the usual progression of bic to mac3 to fusion,etc. A few years ago my wife got me a art of shaving pure badger brush as a gift. Fast forward this past holidays , my cousin introduced me to DE razors. He bought me a Parker 90r along with a few shark SP blades. I also bought a Proaso shave soap (white tub) and sampler 100 blade pack. I recently ordered an Omega Boar Brush for 9 bucks. So far my favorite blade has been the Astra Super plat. I haven't tried any of the pricier blades.

My wife now thinks I have a problem because all I talk about is shaving.

Anyway looking to learn about the craft from experienced wet shavers.

Hello and welcome to B&B. Great to have you here. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome aboard! I just joined myself, and this place is a great resource for information, and adding fuel to the fire of this fine addiction!

Let her search on here for 5 minutes and she will realize that it could be a lot worse. Or she will realize what you will soon become

Welcome to B&B! Glad that you have discovered B&B and the world of DE shaving! The Astra SP blades are a great choice, and not very expensive. If your wife thinks that you've flipped now, spend a little more time here and see what she thinks! :lol:

Top Bottom