What's new

So I picked up a new pipe

$IMG_0334.JPGSo I picked up a new pipe the stem needs to be replaced how do I clean this pipe? Also where would I find a stem?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
this is a cigar or churte holder

I agree. Looks like a cigar or cheroot holder to me. People would stick cigars or cheroots (which are basically smaller cigars) in the end of the holder and smoke them. Think of FDR or Hunter S Thompson's cigarette holders and you have the idea. Not sure if the open end is shaped in such a way that you could load pipe tobacco in it.

It's interesting to say least its at my mom's house right now I haven't had a chance to look at it thoroughly when I do I'll let you guys know my self I'm not one for cigars but it looks cool though

Last edited:
Mind if I threadjack?

I too recently acquired a cigar/cheroot holder. It was described on eBay as bakelite but I think that would be the stem, and the (whatever you call the main body) appears to be meerschaum.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I wouldn't mind hearing from anybody who knows anything about this.

Congrats on the pipe. here is the latest pipe I picked up. Ordered it about 6 months ago and came in a week ago. Actually got 3 in but sold two of them.

Is there anyway I can tell when it was made? I picked it up for $15 there's an another pipe there as well. What would something like this be worth? It looks really old

Top Bottom