What's new

Shaving between the eyebrows.

This might seem silly, but for those of you that get hair between the eyebrows, how do you remove it? I've plucked them for a long time, but I generally get irritation. Do you use a specially designed nose/ear/eyebrow trimmer or do you somehow DE shave it off?

Thanks as always!

Use twizzers, shave and you will have to do it everyday. I use twizzers and can go a whole week without having to mess with it.

My eyebrows aren't bushy so I just hit the area about once every week or so, no later just a quick pass.

-Stephen

I get mine waxed. One of my previous hair stylists suggested it and it works well. Every couple of months I get it done.

Tweezers for me. Shaving leaves shadow, and the regrowth becomes very noticeable. Luckily, I haven't had irritation. You could try waxing, I guess. Or see if wiping down both your skin and the tweezers in alcohol prior to plucking helps. The issue with your irritation might not be microbial in nature, but disinfecting is a cheap and easy way of troubleshooting.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I shave between them once a week w/ my DE razor...never a problem. :thumbsup:

attachment.php
[FONT=&quot]“Don’t let anyone with bad eye brows, tell you anything about life”. BTF[/FONT]

Last edited:
Someone in an old discussion recommended "Threading" for the unibrow and it came up again in a thread about ear hair. I don't have issues with hair between my brows so can't speak from experience(at least not yet). There are tons of vids on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
My most recent ex-girlfriend once decided to use my razor to shape her eyebrows. Of course she misjudged and took off about a quarter inch of the outside of her right eyebrow. I spent the next fifteen minutes assuring her that it would grow back. It's just too easy to make a mistake in that area.

I use one of these...

proxy.php

For nose hairs. Called a nose hair trimmer. It gets hair between the eyes, from the ears and..the nose. Hence nose hair trimmer. Perfect. Batteries last 6-9 months in mine.

When I was younger I tweezed, or was tweezed upon, but now about once a week or so I just hit it with the razor between the first and second pass. I usually take care of the wild hairs growing out of my earlobes at the same time.

For those of you who wax, I salute thee. I have this beard trimmer that is super sharp. If I didn't wet shave I could acually do a decent shave with minimal stubble left with it. About once a week or once every other week I rim up my eyebrows with them. My eyebrows grow really fast and bushy...think old Russian dudes you have seen on TV that can basically wax their eyebrows int shapes. Ypu that's me if I wanted to let them grow.

This might seem silly, but for those of you that get hair between the eyebrows, how do you remove it? I've plucked them for a long time, but I generally get irritation. Do you use a specially designed nose/ear/eyebrow trimmer or do you somehow DE shave it off?

Thanks as always!

Use a shavette.

Top Bottom