What's new

Memorial Day PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
In recognition of what I personally feel to be one of our absolutely most important holidays, I would like to offer up the following humble PIF:

To anyone who has suffered a close personal loss of someone who sacrificed to protect this country; to anyone who currently serves to protect our country, or to anyone who has served, I offer this PIF:

-Maggard MR8 or 22 razor, your pick. 2nd model, closed comb (like or as new)
-Vie Long 12705 horse hair brush (used MAYBE 5 times, like new)
-Omega S Brush 10065, (brand new in box)
-A 25 blade sampler consisting of one tuck each of some of my most favorites:
Gillette Silver Blues
Astra SP
Feather
7:00 Black
Voskhod
-Stirling Bath Soap (New)
-Stirling Sample Shave in tin (New)
-Dr. Jon's Hydra Shave (New)
-Col. Conks Lime puck (New)
-TOBS Grapeftuit (50 - 75%+?, used 4-5 times, hard to tell in the plastic tube)
-GFT Limes Skin Food (75-80%+)
-More to come?

As always, if there are things you don't want or need let me know. I will save them for future PIFS.

I am still waiting for some things to show up in the mail, but will post a picture of the loot when I have it all together.:thumbup1:

To anyone who fits the above criteria, just give me the "I'm in" to enter. I would like to keep this US, but for anyone currently Active Duty I will ship to wherever you are.

The entries are closed at midnight on Memorial Day. I will draw by random number generator as soon as I can the following day and announce. To all of you who have been out there or lost someone: Thank you, my family's prayers are with you. To all of you who are still out there: Thank you, prayers to you, and please stay safe.

JaredB

Last edited:
$aa7f87d08f119580eca10af6fef8a1c1.jpg
Great PIF. Not in.

I'm in. Currently deployed and know some people over here that would like to venture into the wetshaving world.

In recognition of what I personally feel to be one of our absolutely most important holidays, I would like to offer up the following humble PIF:

To anyone who has suffered a close personal loss of someone who sacrificed to protect this country; to anyone who currently serves to protect our country, or to anyone who has served, I offer this PIF:

-Maggard MR8 or 22 razor, your pick. 2nd model, closed comb (like or as new)
-Vie Long 12705 horse hair brush (used MAYBE 5 times, like new)
-Omega S Brush 10065, (brand new in box)
-A 25 blade sampler consisting of one tuck each of some of my most favorites:
Gillette Silver Blues
Astra SP
Feather
7:00 Black
Voskhod
-Stirling Bath Soap (New)
-Stirling Sample Shave in tin (New)
-Dr. Jon's Hydra Shave (New)
-Col. Conks Lime puck (New)
-TOBS Grapeftuit (50 - 75%+?, used 4-5 times, hard to tell in the plastic tube)
-GFT Limes Skin Food (75-80%+)
-More to come?

As always, if there are things you don't want or need let me know. I will save them for future PIFS.

I am still waiting for some things to show up in the mail, but will post a picture of the loot when I have it all together.:thumbup1:

To anyone who fits the above criteria, just give me the "I'm in" to enter. I would like to keep this US, but for anyone currently Active Duty I will ship to wherever you are.

The entries are closed at midnight on Memorial Day. I will draw by random number generator as soon as I can the following day and announce. To all of you who have been out there or lost someone: Thank you, my family's prayers are with you. To all of you who are still out there: Thank you, prayers to you, and please stay safe.

JaredB

I would say I'm in, but I don't qualify. Nice PIF.

Last edited:
I am in if I qualify. Both of my grandfathers served in WWII. My grandfather on my father's side suffered greatly from PTSD and injuries suffered in the war. I grew much closer to him in his senior years. I was to take him out for father's day a few years back. Nobody had heard from him. He was found in his truck. He died of heart failure on father's day. My father is a Vietnam veteran. He too suffers from PTSD. So thankful for the sacrifices our men and women make for this country. Thank you all and God bless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom