What's new

Memorial Day PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in . . . It's a US Observance, so an American should get it. Just my $0.02

And, in case I do not show up around here ON Memorial Day . . . a huge thank you to those who have serve to defend my neighbour to the South, and who continue to do so today.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

Not in, but love the spirit in which this PIF is offered. I happen to be having a beer at my Legion post as I type this.When I hit the button, I'll raise my glass to a guy who was my team sergeant on what turned out to be his last deployment.

I'm in. I have met many in my military career and many have gone on. Many are still with us but have scars, physical, emotional, and psychological. Please pray for them all.

I'm in, and to quote ssgt Falcón, goodnight Chesty Puller, wherever you are.
thanks for doing this, it's awesome that you are willing.

Last edited:
Wonderful PIF. Not in, as I think someone who has served deserves this far more than myself! Good luck to all!

I'm in. Currently deployed and know some people over here that would like to venture into the wetshaving world. I with bleyda2 so if I win you can give it to either one of us.

I'm In, I'm currently deployed with Bleyda2 and DVAN10. Those 2 have started a revolution here with wet shaving. Bleyda2 got some care packages of shaving gear and passed them out. this way of shaving has revolutionized my morning routine. If I win Give it to Bleyda2 so he can pass more items out to people here. Thank you for this PIF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom