What's new

Plain Vanilla

I just opened mine. If Tony puts this much attention to detail into his Plain Vanilla I am definitely going to order one of his Premium Heirloom strops. This is nice.

I just got mine in the mail a few days ago. It is great to use and definately the best i have owned so far. Are they normally hard to come by. I have been using straights for about 7 months now and only had 2 lower quality starter/ practice strops. I decided since i have been honing that i needed a new strop. I kept seeing and hearing about tony miller strops so went to his site and ordered one. I never guessed he didnt normally have them posted. Did i get lucky? Are they normally hard to get?

I really want one of those, too, but every time I check, site says plain vanilla "Not currently available". I gotta start checking every day!

they were available for a week or so...I got mine a couple of weeks ago...you might want to email Tony and ask when he expects some more so you can be ready.

Update. I have been using mine a little over a week now and i love it. It has a great feeling. My starter strops got the job done but this has been so much nocer to use. The price was more than fair and the quality and craftsmanship are superb. There may be more expensive options out there but i cant imagine anything better than this. Maybe the next one i get will be a similar revelation but right now i dont believe it.

I have a TM Heirloom 3" and love it, I recently got lucky and have another 3" Heirloom coming so my plan is to give my broke in one along with one of my vintage straights to my son and keep the new one for me ��

Ok, just caught it available on Tony's website and got my Plain Vanilla ordered. Happy Day! Can't wait to get it in hand!

Got my TM Plain Vanilla today! Quality craftsmanship and attention to detail. Great price. Not stamped, however? He must stamp only the more expensive strops. Still a great product!

His plain are truly an excellent value and will serve you quite well and for a long time, just remember to use the palm of you hand to rub the leather before each use that's all that's needed no oils !!

Tony Miller

Speaking of horse butts…
Since these are technically "seconds" I don't use my logo on them as I don't want then confused with my first quality strops if they get resold later

Yeah, seconds. Boggles the mind.
I just received my 2 1/2" Plain Vanilla strop this evening. The quality of the leather, hardware and workmanship are truly beyond my expectations. I could not be happier with this purchase.
Thanks, Tony!

Just got a 3" plain vanilla yesterday and used it this morning - compared to the starters I have been using, this is luxurious! Should have pulled the trigger much earlier!

Top Bottom