What's new

Sig Sauer 1911 Spartan Edition

I fell in love with the color of this gun the moment I saw it. Finally convinced SWMBO that I should have it. I've put 150 rounds through it, ran into some problem with steel ammo (might not be an issue after the gun breaks in). I have VZ Operator IIs on order to replace the gaudy grips it came with.

4.25" barrel length, .45 ACP.

This will be my new carry gun.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431651481.023641.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431651492.787862.jpg

Is this the version that Grim Arms (I think that's their arms name) released? The firearms branch of Blades Grim soap makers.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
What does the inscription mean? There for a second I thought you etched it yourself.

from Wikipedia:

Molon labe (Greek: μολὼν λαβέ), meaning "come and take them", is a classical expression of defiance. When the Persian armies demanded that the Greeks surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae, King Leonidas I responded with this phrase. It is an exemplary use of a laconic phrase.

That is a sweet looking gun.

Last edited:

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
What kind of finish is on your gun OP? Looks great! Almost like a coyote brown or patriot brown in the pic?

Nice! Did u change the grip screws too? Looks good

Yeah, I wanted to do that from the start, but I couldn't find any thing I loved. After I broke one of the OEM screws I found these at Wicked Grips, 1911 Turbo Hex grip screws, Bronze Finish. Looks incredible in person.

Top Bottom