What's new

Cell phone shots

More fisheye play.

Gnarliest tree in the neighbourhood, have gone past this tree almost daily for years and have no idea what it is.
...and afternoon walk along the railtrail.

dave

Time to move activities inside...

A little time spent today furthering this noise maker, hadn't seen a soldering iron since maybe early spring, needed a heavy review to figure out what was still needed.(ipod Touch)

dave

...and fisheye of the back

proxy.php
dave

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
My lounge suite was finished being made today. Photos don't show how comfy these are.
These are still at the place that made them and should be delivered tomorrow.

$20161013_094335.jpg

$20161013_094401.jpg

Nice fall colours Mike, we are barely changing as of yet, sumacs and a few other shrubs here and there. This afternoon's walk.

dave

From a couple months ago outside of my office (on top of the McNary Dam) I saw this riverboat.... Shot with phone, and then processed in Photoshop using Topaz Labs plugins.

"Riverboat Sam"
$p2104283386-6.jpg

That's cool, looks like ya took it with a Brownie :thumbup1:

Thank you. It was taken with an HTC 10 and then I didn't like the image so loaded it to my desktop and ran it through Photoshop and Topaz Labs plugins. The original shot was horribly noisy.

Here is a sunrise I took a couple weeks ago with the HTC 10. The HTC 10 allows me to shoot in Camera RAW which is nice as I can more easily make corrections for lens aboration, color, or other standard edits.

$p318230681-6.jpg

Last edited:
Great shots.

I've been sitting here and watching Hulk for 5 minutes - he is better at planking than me :tongue_sm

Top Bottom