What's new

Cell phone shots

Evening walk... little snow during the winter and less then 20% of average rainfall during the last three months so we are parched. Setting sun in the dry, dry park. And the Bricklin was back around the corner.dave

Thanks guys!

The budgies are totally tame, the dreadlocked owner was also sitting on the bench with a few others that scurried over to him when i showed up. He rides through the park on his bike the birds cling to him, he'd be a much better photo subject then the birds...

The bench is in a little clearing along the rail trail i pictured earlier, catches the late evening sun.

dave

It's been quite awhile since I've ventured to Hamilton for anything, but anywhere that way once you've past Oshawa gets to be a dream for people into street photography. I just took a few days off of work and planned on a couple days in Kingston and places East, but I really should go west again someday very soon!

Tonight's walk... Chapter 2...

Franklin has twelve birds including two nesting pairs of cocketiels. Last night he was a 'bit miffed' as something spooked his birds and one took off, eventually found and taken home but he wasn't allowed to come along on tonight's outing.

Franklin and a few of the menagerie.

dave

Pollinators were zipping all over the sea holly this afternoon, as many as three bumble bees on a flower at once. ipod with & without a 10x macro clip on lens.

dave

$20160729-IMG_2291.jpg

When I was out Pigeon shooting after work yesterday.

[MENTION=92754]PeteB[/MENTION] Beautiful scene!

Bumble bees today were still going crazy over the Sea Holly in the backyard.

dave

Thanks guys, the Bee pictures are insane, considering they are from a phone!!! They would be impressive from a DSLR and macro lens.

Top Bottom