What's new

A Gentleman Passes

The floral arrangement that was funded by our contributions. His family was very appreciative!
$uploadfromtaptalk1433459678778.jpg I'd like to thank everyone for their eulogies of Mike. Please keep his gentlemanly spirit alive in your daily posts!

I just saw this too as I don't usually look at the sticky posts at the top of the forums. He was a true gentleman, always kind and willing to impart his wisdom to the rest of us. He will be missed.

I just now learned of Mike's passing from MuhleShaver. I PM'd and emailed Mike just yesterday and I was going to call him today. I missed this sad news because I have been absent from the forum for awhile. We never did meet up here in Wyoming to my great regret. Mike found me here and reached out as a fellow Wyoming neighbor. We shared PIFs, PMs, threads and chatted by phone over the last year many times. He recently sent me a tub of Biotique Bio Palmyra. I will use that tomorrow in memory of Mike. A very fine man who I will miss personally and as a steady friend of this community. RIP Mike.