What's new

E-Go One

Was thinking about picking up an E-Go One Mega, was just wondering if anybody here uses one or has bought one. I would really like some input on these, I watched some vids but they might be a bit biased because most of the ones that I watched were given the One. Thanks guys.

They had only stocked about ten of them as a trial run, but that is still abysmal. But as I said many people love them, for me the battery is too small. I drain about 3 18650 batts in a day.
Well I would probably kill it quick, bright side is at my desk mist of the time. I don't know just tryin to be cheap.

Personally I'd do for a nice VW box mod. Istick 50w is quite popular, and cheap
So for this I would need a tank and the box and that would be it? I will cneck into these and maybe follow your advice on this. What kind of tank would you recommend for this box.

I have bee vaping over year now and have only used Kanger mini pro tank 2. i am way behind on cool vaping gadgets so I honestly don't know.
Is there a shop near you? There is so much stuff out there at the minute if you are a lung hitter. If not the Mini Nautilus is still one of the best.

Is there a shop near you? There is so much stuff out there at the minute if you are a lung hitter. If not the Mini Nautilus is still one of the best.
Yeah I have a couple shops near me, I am thinking of a Kangrtech mini and the istick 50w about 50 bucks and it comes with a rebuildable base. Thanks Till.

I've got the iStick 30w and it works just fine for me. I've read that there are problems with the 50w iStick regarding heat. My next box mod will have replaceable batteries. As a topper, I'm using a Kayfun v4 clone and absolutely love it. I typically build my coils at .8 - 1.5 ohms with power @ 10 - 13 watts. The 30w iStick will hold a charge for 2 days.

Last edited:
I've got the iStick 30w and it works just fine for me. I've read that there are problems with the 50w iStick regarding heat. My next box mod will have replaceable batteries. As a topper, I'm using a Kayfun v4 clone and absolutely love it. I typically build my coils at .8 - 1.5 ohms and 10 - 13 watts and the 30w iStick will hold a charge for 2 days.
Something to think about, I am still running a Kanger EVOD battery, I am looking forward to trying something with some power.

I rarely go over 13 watts. I didn't understand why people wanted so much power available until I started building my own coils and used different gage wire. The only time I went over 13 watts was when I decided to try some 24 ga wire for my build and I needed that much power to get it hot quickly. If you only use the thinner wire like 28 - 32 ga, I don't really see a need for that much power. Unless having that much potential results in a higher mA rating. I'm not a cloud chaser (wife hates it) and prefer a cool vape with lots of flavor. But that's just me.

Till vapes hard.

Here's a pic I took on the way to his house. All he told me was "follow the cloud bro"!! :) :p

proxy.php

Top Bottom