What's new

Abercrombie & Fitch Woods

What does this cologne smell like? Does anyone know which cologne all of their stores spray to get that "A&F" scent?

Its the cologne sitting on the table in the front of the store.... Some retarded child getting paid mininum wage walks around and sprays half a bottle of that stuff every half hour.

Its the cologne sitting on the table in the front of the store.... Some retarded child getting paid mininum wage walks around and sprays half a bottle of that stuff every half hour.

Sorry, but you need to pay more attention to the bottle. It is not A&F Woods.

To be honest, even if it smelled wonderful and was free, I would avoid it simply because it is A&F.

If I could get it for free I would take it! I would not keep it but that stuff is selling for $200 on eBay.

What they spray on their stores is either Fierce or the latest fragrance they have, I am not sure as I do not frequent their stores.

I smelled A&F Woods several years ago, so I do not remember the smell exactly . It is discontinued and yes, very expensive on the bay. It was old school, very 80s.

Current auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Abercrombie-Fit...ryZ82574QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Closed @ 29 bids for 224.50 + Shipping.

It is one of the best colognes you will ever have I can swear to you that. I have not met one girl, young or old that doesnt salivate over that scent. If i could have only one scent for the rest of my life, it would be that. The new stuff they spray is called Fierce and it sucks ***, as does the rest of their current colognes. Trust me, Woods is worth every penny and more. It smells like oak, sandalwood, a hint of leather. But also a slight sweetness. Certainly not citrus or fresh smelling at all. Whatever it is, women go nuts for it. If you dont like it, sell it to me.

+1

This stuff is sex in a bottle.

It is one of the best colognes you will ever have I can swear to you that. I have not met one girl, young or old that doesnt salivate over that scent. If i could have only one scent for the rest of my life, it would be that. The new stuff they spray is called Fierce and it sucks ***, as does the rest of their current colognes. Trust me, Woods is worth every penny and more. It smells like oak, sandalwood, a hint of leather. But also a slight sweetness. Certainly not citrus or fresh smelling at all. Whatever it is, women go nuts for it. If you dont like it, sell it to me.

Whatever it is that they spray all around the store, I have to avoid it like the plague because it makes me break out into sneezing fits.

I try to walk on the other side of the mall hallway around A&F.

One of my children is mildly "retarded" or better mentelly challanged and I take serious offense at your rather childish and obviously ignorent statement.

Based on many of the post I've read of yours here on the forum I would be more careful about throughing stones in glass houses.

Top Bottom