What's new

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya.

Sorry, had too...Really my given name is Tony and just wanted to take a second to thank the members of this forum personally for all their efforts and sharing of knowledge on this site. It was for me the go to as I explored the myraid of options out there as I entered into this hobby very recently. I feel that I hopefully have set myself up with a good set of gear and have been enjoying the learning curve that comes with learning to shave like a man. I hail from the states, Az to be more specific. I've acquired an Edwin Jagger 89 De and a Ralf Aust 5/8, full hollow with olive wood scales to do daily battle with and couldn't be happier with them. I hope you all will agree with me that they will make good big brothers for the rest of my future family as my acquisition disorder kicks in. Anyway glad I've found this site and look forward to learning as much as I can to help others some day. If someone could advise me how to add pics I would love to share my setup and get any advice.

$2015-05-10_02.04.47.jpg
Sorry, had too...Really my given name is Tony and just wanted to take a second to thank the members of this forum personally for all their efforts and sharing of knowledge on this site. It was for me the go to as I explored the myraid of options out there as I entered into this hobby very recently. I feel that I hopefully have set myself up with a good set of gear and have been enjoying the learning curve that comes with learning to shave like a man. I hail from the states, Az to be more specific. I've acquired an Edwin Jagger 89 De and a Ralf Aust 5/8, full hollow with olive wood scales to do daily battle with and couldn't be happier with them. I hope you all will agree with me that they will make good big brothers for the rest of my future family as my acquisition disorder kicks in. Anyway glad I've found this site and look forward to learning as much as I can to help others some day. If someone could advise me how to add pics I would love to share my setup and get any advice.
Hit the button here in red, and download pics. PM me for more help

View attachment 570334

Last edited:
This post is titled "My name is Inigo Montoya", and I finished the line- one of the most loved movies lines in a lighthearted film, and it gets edited out?

Wow.

This post is titled "My name is Inigo Montoya", and I finished the line- one of the most loved movies lines in a lighthearted film, and it gets edited out?

Wow.

Oh..try to disclaim or say that you are quoting movies or others so we know what is going on.

Top Bottom