What's new

Penhaligon's . what's your favorite?

I love fragrances and just recently obtained a sample of the Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet edt and really love the scent .. just wondering what some of your favorite Penhaligon's fragrances are ? I have read good things about the Opus 1870 and may try it next

Last edited:
Also was wondering about longevity of the different scents. I really like the Blenheim Bouquet but it seems after 3-4 hrs on me the projection is all but gone .. maybe just my chemistry

Last fall I fell in love with Sartorial. I used it almost daily over the winter with Barrister and Mann's Fougere Aromatique shaving soap. This combo really works for me.

The Sartorial beard oil also works great as a pre shave oil.

I love Endymion and enjoyed Racquets and had a bottle of opus for a while. It has been a while since I have tried any others and they have released new ones since I bought my last.

WOW ... sounds like there are a lot of good Penhaligon's fragrances, maybe I will try to obtain some samples of other fragrances so I can decide which one I like best. I definitely can't afford to be buying $75-125 bottles to just try out for the fun of it 😀

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
EF, Opus and Sartorial are my favorites, Hammam Bouquet is also very nice. Don't care for BB, as it is too medicinal for me.

Which Penhaligons fragrance is best?
tough question.
ive been struggling with this dilemma for too long!

$image.jpg

BB and Douro are my two favorite Pen's scents. EF, Opus, Elixir, Sartorial, Juniper Sling, Racquets, all excellent. HB and Castile very good. All just my opinion.

Last edited:
Sartorial, English Fern and Quercus.

I have Endymion and it is by far the longest lasting of my Pens, but it comes across a bit "perfumey" on me. Not sure I'll keep it.

WOW ... sounds like there are a lot of good Penhaligon's fragrances, maybe I will try to obtain some samples of other fragrances so I can decide which one I like best. I definitely can't afford to be buying $75-125 bottles to just try out for the fun of it 

Get a sampler tin. That's how I (economically speaking!) was introduced to Penhaligon's. If you go to their website, some of the video introductions of their offerings by Pehaligon employees are fun to watch.

I have four of their offerings, but I'll probably be unloading them soon. You see, some knothead here on B&B was talking up the Creed line, which naturally fired up the knothead in me, which meant I HAD to go to Nordstrom's to check them out, and I HAD to buy one, and now I HAVE to try some more.... you know what I'm saying?

I think I'm a Creed man now:blush:.

Don

I have had Sartorial, Opus, and Blenheim Bouquet. They all were very well blended but the Sartorial wasn't my style and the Opus and Blenheim would only last a few hours on my skin. I would like to try the Bayolea as the shaving soap scent was right up my alley.

Castile, Endymion and Opus 1870. I like Blenheim Bouquet and English Fern but they do not smell very good on me. Just received a sample of Juniper Sling to see if I like it for summer.

Top Bottom