What's new

Hi all

Hi all I'm new to wet shaving and I'm going to be searching the forums for tips and advice and product reviews and to get as much advice from learned members

Hello and welcome, Ginge. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Hi all I'm new to wet shaving and I'm going to be searching the forums for tips and advice and product reviews and to get as much advice from learned members

This is a great place to find out information, you might want to hide your check book though...this is an expensive hobby. :)

Welcome to B&B! You've come to the right place! While you're here, take some time to poke around the Wiki and Reviews sections for some basic research. Ask your questions...I assure you that you will get a lot of answers from helpful gentlemen.

Welcome to B&B and a lifetime of better shaves.

Best advice I've gotten is beard mapping. Look it up ... it helps a ton! Oh, and no pressure. You're not using a cheap cartridge razor anymore!

Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to B&B Ginge! I know you'll be glad you joined. I learned so much in just a few months, and am having a great time being here. You'll never find a more knowlegeble and friendlier group.

Welcome to B&B Ginge! It's always good to have a new member! Feel free to fire away with your questions and the fine people here will be more than happy to offer suggestions and advice!

Top Bottom