What's new

NG check-in

Former Marine checKing in. I finally got fed up with the price point on cartridges. I eased my way in but buying one of those Van Der Hagen starter kits, the one with the black handled cup/mug. I finally bit the bullet about a week ago and placed an order from italianbarber for a Razorock bamboozled SLAB razor, blade sampler, alum block, and Strop Shoppe's Black Tie special edition. Now i just need to decide on a better brush. Nothing else to report at this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, you got an excellent starter kit to begin with! Congrats on switching to wet shaving and welcome to B&B. For any help or tip just ask, we are here for this. :001_smile

Welcome to B&B, and thanks for your service, nice upgrades, I love my SLAB razor, and Strop Shoppe Tallow rocks!

Welcome to B&B, and thank you for your service.

IMO you can't go wrong with a brush from Omega, great brushes at great prices. I have two and use them on pucks.

SWMBO picked up a VDH badger brush at target and it is my go to brush for creams. This one does not shed and is soft and pliable. Others have not been so lucky with the VDH brushes.

Good luck with your search.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here. Very nice set-up. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Thanks for your service.

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. Be sure and visit the Veterans Roll-call and the Foxhole shavers Club in the Clubs and Brotherhoods section of the ShaveWiki.

Greetings and welcome to B&B! I also recommend Omega brushes. I have two and use them both regularly and with great enjoyment. :)

Welcome to B&B! Nice starter kit too. I've been wanting to try the Lord Platinum's... Have one on the way due Tuesday.

Sir, welcome to B&B's fantastic forum! Thanks for your service! You are off to a great start with an enjoyable grooming skill and hobby.

Welcome to B&B! Glad to have you here! There are many brush choices out there, at just as many prices! Head over to the brush forum and do a little research. If you have any questions, just post them up, and the fine folks here at B&B will give you honest advice!

Top Bottom