What's new

Anyone else starting to wonder?

So, obviously, no pipe-related purchases for four months has got my senses a bit on edge, but is anyone else wondering about the 2015 B&B LE?

$DSCF1915.jpg

These guys would like some company.

I am now! Heh.. Honestly, I've been thinking about since shortly after the last one, which reminds me that it's probably time to smoke the 2013 & 2014 soon. Wish I could say I had the 2012.. that's a sweet trio, Price.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I'm wondering a little, just out of curiosity, because the LE is always out of my price range. But it's always nice to see. Now, if Missouri Meerschaum was on tap to make it, I'd wonder a lot more seriously.

Oh no. This is going to be THAT thread isn't it. We'll be jumping with anticipation every time a post is made in here eventually. :)

I'm sure it'll be coming up before we know it and I'll get to appreciate all the wonderful pictures you guys post.

I too was thinking about it while smoking some McCranie's Red Ribbon 2008 in my 2014 LE. Yeah, I'm in. So.....who's coordinating this shindig? Where we at? Who's making it? What will it look like? What will it cost? C'mon, c'mon! Details, man! Details.:lol:

I too was thinking about it while smoking some McCranie's Red Ribbon 2008 in my 2014 LE. Yeah, I'm in. So.....who's coordinating this shindig? Where we at? Who's making it? What will it look like? What will it cost? C'mon, c'mon! Details, man! Details.:lol:
At this point, it's entirely conjecture. But hell, that's part of the fun...

So.....who's coordinating this shindig?
Historically it's been a moderator connected with our little corner in some way. Haven't been spending as much time here recently, so I don't know if there are any new mods to be tapped. Maybe someone has been asked to do repeat duty, or (probably unlikely) the design duty has been passed down to one of our illustrious BL stews.

Where we at?
I'm guessing we are somewhere in the process of design ideas going back & forth with the carver.

Who's making it?
The only question with any semblance of a solid answer. I suppose it could be anyone, but Mark Tinsky did the 2012, the 2013, & the 2014. I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't be doing this one.

What will it look like?
This is the fun part. I have a couple ideas I'm kinda partial to, but it's safe to say that it will likely be a fairly classic shape & design, probably none of the ones we've already seen.

What will it cost?
Somewhere in the neighborhood of $200, probably +/- 25 or so. I think Steve had a great idea last year to have the pipe in two different finishes in order to be able to offer it at different price points. Made it a little easier I think.

Now I'm really starting to wonder about that shape...

At this point, it's entirely conjecture. But hell, that's part of the fun...

Historically it's been a moderator connected with our little corner in some way. Haven't been spending as much time here recently, so I don't know if there are any new mods to be tapped. Maybe someone has been asked to do repeat duty, or (probably unlikely) the design duty has been passed down to one of our illustrious BL stews.

I'm guessing we are somewhere in the process of design ideas going back & forth with the carver.

The only question with any semblance of a solid answer. I suppose it could be anyone, but Mark Tinsky did the 2012, the 2013, & the 2014. I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't be doing this one.

This is the fun part. I have a couple ideas I'm kinda partial to, but it's safe to say that it will likely be a fairly classic shape & design, probably none of the ones we've already seen.

Somewhere in the neighborhood of $200, probably +/- 25 or so. I think Steve had a great idea last year to have the pipe in two different finishes in order to be able to offer it at different price points. Made it a little easier I think.

Now I'm really starting to wonder about that shape...

Price, you are a man amongst men! I wasn't really expecting any answers at all. But I appreciate your response. Now I am starting to have that old Pavlovian response!

Bumping. So from what I understand is that if we are the first one to correctly guess the shape and style of the pipe then we get the pipe for free? I'd like to see a canted Egg. I'm In! :lol:

lol, i know whose working behind the scenes on this, but ive been told that if i leak his name ill have to sleep with one open...even then i have been harassing him for info, but he is being stubbornly tight lipped....

lol, i know whose working behind the scenes on this, but ive been told that if i leak his name ill have to sleep with one open...even then i have been harassing him for info, but he is being stubbornly tight lipped....

Well, I'm good with having confirmation that it is being worked on behind the scene for now, so hopefully it will happen this year. :D

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Oh no. This is going to be THAT thread isn't it. We'll be jumping with anticipation every time a post is made in here eventually. :)

I am surprised it took so long to appear :biggrin: I am probably out this year- I am really needing a Kamado cooker.

See now it's already started. 18 posts in and I can't help but look every time someone adds a comment..... I'll see if I can hold out a bit. :)

Top Bottom