What's new

Anyone else starting to wonder?

Andrew is lighter on the whippings than I was...you can rest easy! :tongue_sm

We don't pistol whip here in Japan.... we nunchaku

proxy.php

Bumping. So from what I understand is that if we are the first one to correctly guess the shape and style of the pipe then we get the pipe for free? I'd like to see a canted Egg. I'm In! :lol:

I actually was thinking about starting a thread on this, I figured it should be like the game clue. Name the B&B representative doing the design, the shape and the finish. I figure we post it as a spoiler so the actual designer isn't distracted or influenced by our hopes and dreams. Unfortunately, I never learned how to do the spoiler markup in threads... :glare:

Let's just say that a man knows what to do. "Valar morghulis"

No oysters please.

A man is skinny for a reason :)

Perhaps tomorrow.

"Valar dohaeris"

Thought it a more appropriate response to a steward than "oysters, clams and cockles". [emoji16]

What a bunch of NERDS! Of which I am proud to be a member! :) Cuz you must be a GoT nerd if you got any of the above!

Now my anticipation for the 2015 BB LE is ramping up. You guys are killing me. Been gone from here for a while and this what I come back to. I just can't take it!

Must go smoke!

i really am wondering when we will hear some more info about whats going on, at least some sort of official teaser? inquiring minds want to know!

i really am wondering when we will hear some more info about whats going on, at least some sort of official teaser? inquiring minds want to know!

Man you are a tough cookie. Alright, alright.

The pipe will absolutely have two holes...

And it's not a Cavalier

:lol1:

Top Bottom