What's new

2015 B&B Gold Dollar Mod Competition

They've already pulled the pics of all the contestants and put them together. It was a couple pages back. We're off the hook :)

Not to nit pick, but when I was looking at the previous years I found it difficult to find all the pictures. (There are lots of pages and most of it is talk and not entries). I was wondering if an administrator could collect all the entries together in one post and put it right at the beginning of the thread. This way further comments won't bury it.

I like reading the comments too, but it would be nice to see all the entries for each year on the front of the thread.

Keep in mind that I have no idea how difficult this would be, or if it is even possible. Feel free to simply say, "no." :001_rolle

:lol::thumbup:

Even if I don't win I've had fun in this thread and learned a lot. Picked up some idea. Maybe made some friends. Who knows. I mean I know it's not Facebook official....but still :-D
Because everyone knows it's not official until it's Facebook official haha.
I think everyone got ideas for next year. I have 5 or so GD 66's on their way and I know how I want to mod one right now and then save a few for next year's competition.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I think it would be nice to see a digest of just ONE pic of each entry. Sort of like boiling down the entire Miss America pageant to just the swimsuit competition. (which in itself is probably a pretty good idea now that I think about it)

You guys mean like a thread dedicated to nothing but pics of all of the past and present entries? That would be legit. Updated with all of the new entries each year.

You guys mean like a thread dedicated to nothing but pics of all of the past and present entries? That would be legit. Updated with all of the new entries each year.

We could all just repost One pic per entered razor. Refrain from adding additional texts or comments. Better to have it all on one thread I think.

Very elegant!

Duuuuuuuuuuude. :ouch1:

The aesthetic on that....it's freakin ART.

Wow! I'll say it backwards.. Wow!

Me likey! :thumbup1:

Al....your entry is stunning!!

Thanks for the compliments guys. I'm pretty happy with what I came out with, particularly how the camel bone came out, even if I did have to re-polish it a second time after accidentally getting superglue on them in the pinning process. It was pretty amazing watching the luster build up.

Top Bottom