What's new

Dining in Tulsa

Out of over 8,000 members there must be at least one of you who live in or near Tulsa, Oklahoma. If so, where would be a good, local eating establishment; no chain restaraunts, please. Some friends of ours are moving to Owasso in a few weeks and we'd like to treat them to dinner at a place that would introduce them to some local cuisine.
Any help would be appreciated!

what is the price range ? What type of food do you want? How fancy do you want?

Lived in NE Okla. all my life. There are tons of options, help me help you.

Well, he's originally from Oklahoma. Moved away when he was a teenager(to California). His wife's only visited once. I'd say BBQ for their whole family, or maybe a nice steak house for the two of them. Maybe not Ruths Criss Steakhouse price but better than Outback Steakhouse. I hope that helps?

Ok, let me look up a few things and I will post tomorrow, here or in PM, your choice. I will ask around as I have a few friends who eat home maybe twice a week. I will give you names of places, their telephone #s and top recommended dishes as well.

You may be in luck with the BBQ. If I remember correctly, there is a very good place in Owasso. That will save you $ on gas.

Top Bottom