What's new

It's Finally Happening!

Well fellow Brown Leafers, it has taken over two months of work, worry, patience, and anxiety to get to where we are today. Where are we you ask? Well to be more precise, it is where I am going.

Hints that only Brown Leafers would get:

Rainer Barbie
Reiner Long Golden Flake
Nils Thomsen
Kohlhase & Kopp
and last must most certainly not least: Motzek Strang!

Yep. There it is folks. I am moving. New job, new country, new continent! Totally excited!

Stuttgart! Home of Mercedes Benz and Audi! Woo hoo!

Awesome! I did go in/out of Stuttgart once for a meeting with Daimler but all of my other trips to Germany were Dusseldorf. I would have liked more time in southern Germany, i'm Jealous. Enjoy and I wish you the best of luck over there.......... I'm already dreaming of all the good Bavarian Bier you will have access to, and Munchen is sooooooo close, I see a trip for you next September :)

Awesome! I did go in/out of Stuttgart once for a meeting with Daimler but all of my other trips to Germany were Dusseldorf. I would have liked more time in southern Germany, i'm Jealous. Enjoy and I wish you the best of luck over there.......... I'm already dreaming of all the good Bavarian Bier you will have access to, and Munchen is sooooooo close, I see a trip for you next September :)

I am looking forward to it and my wife is too. We are going to miss the Spring Fest, which starts this Friday. But I am sure there will be ample opportunity for others! I am already planning a trip to Pils, Czech Republic so I can get some fresh out of the cave Pilsner Urquell!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
First off, congratulations.

Second, when I saw this thread I thought it was announcing the 2015 LE Pipe. :(

I am already planning a trip to Pils, Czech Republic so I can get some fresh out of the cave Pilsner Urquell!

Ok now you are really making me jealous. Dusseldorf Alt Bier (Urige) is my favorite all time beer with Czech Pils a close second. I would sample every Pils I could find, don't forget Budvice.

Regansberg was another nice vist that isn't too far from Stuttgart. There is a big church there where the former Pope once resided and there is a really nice restaurant beside it (sorry can't remember name) that servs great food and Bavarian Bier.

Oh man, you are in for a great experience............ Did I mention i'm jealous :biggrin1:

Top Bottom