What's new

Anyone dressing up for the Star Wars premier?

I know its early, but.... I am a member of several star wars forums and I guess the hype is strong with me:lol:

I already have a Luke ESB lightsaber and costume, however, I wanted to go Return of The Jedi to the midnight premier.

Here is my costume so far:

proxy.php

This is on its way to me.

Custom built lightsaber WITH removable blade for wear Featuring the Nano Biscotte soundboard, Luxeon green LED, 2W Base speaker and a flash on clash.

I already have a pair of black boots, and I belt with a flat buckle. All I need is a leather glove and I am ready to go. I ordered the costume custom tailored with my measurements.

I will post pictures of how the costume looks when it all arrives.

This is my old get up: I have lost about 20 pounds since then and am slimmer and more fit
$lightsaber.jpg

Hoping I am not the only "crazy star wars fan who also wet shaves"

Cheers
Zed

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice outfit/accessories! I remember when I would watch Star Wars, the only lightsabers you could buy were plastic tubes with a bit of light for small children.

I'm still waiting for real lightsabers. :001_rolle

I'm sure there will be plenty if the level of Star Wars costumes at (pick one) con is any indication of the level of star wars fandom. Typical jedi garb can be a beige bathrobe so it has a pretty low price point as well :p

I'll probably go as Indy looking a bit confused! Hmmm, maybe get a yoda head and paint it gold like the chachapoyan fertility idol.....possibilities, possibilities.

No plans on dressing up, but that is one kickass light saber.

Do they make sonic screwdrivers with the same level of detail? Metal etc? I have the 10th doctors, but it's a cheap piece of plastic that has a writing pen built into the bottom. It makes 4 different sounds. None sound like the real thing.

No plans on dressing up, but that is one kickass light saber.

Do they make sonic screwdrivers with the same level of detail? Metal etc? I have the 10th doctors, but it's a cheap piece of plastic that has a writing pen built into the bottom. It makes 4 different sounds. None sound like the real thing.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/13...e=&network=g&gclid=CKK13KyumcUCFZE1aQodnZcABQ

You can switch it from remote control to sound FX mode. Has a lot of sounds, really loud, great quality materials and is made from a Cast from David's actual screwdriver.

I'll be dressing up in my pajamas at home watching it on DVD.

The last trifecta of movies was so bad I'm boycotting this premier on principle.

[video=dailymotion;x115u4]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x115u4_triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-star-w_fun[/video]

Last edited:
Top Bottom