What's new

Any recommendations on reactive targets?

I have been using Splatter targets that are a bright yellow. There fine but I saw another brand that was very appealing.

I think the brand is called Glowshot. They appeared to give off different colors depending on where your shot lands. The variance in color gives you a better idea of how close you are to the mark.

My current target just gives off one color.

1) Has anyone used non-adhesive GlowShot targets? Any other recommendations?

2) Also, what is a good size? My 12" targets seem like they may hinder my goal of dialing in on accuracy?

Take care,
Jason

I use them a lot. They come in different size, I buy mine at amazon, I put an example link here (hope this is OK):

http://www.amazon.com/40-Pack-Adhes...d=1430007186&sr=1-8&keywords=targets+splatter

Thanks Rudy. I put both 10" and 8" Glowshot targets in my Amazon cart. I don't use big targets. After 20 rounds, I can't keep track of my hits and misses.

For some reason my Prime trial won't kick in until Monday so I have time to consider other options. I want to get that 2 day shipping.

When will we see Rudy Vey custom brushes on Amazon?

Take care,
Jason

The targets arrived and I really like them.

Unlike many reactive targets that produce one color for every shot, these will give off a different color depending on how close you are to the bullseye. I do feel, however, that any reactive target will work just fine.

Final verdict for those interested.

After shooting a few hundred rounds on different targets I prefer the Splatterburst targets.

They provide the highest visibility (for me) despite being one color. I generally shoot 15 meters out and my eyes have a hard time picking up small red dots from this distance.

I hit a few bullseyes with the Glowshot and couldn't tell. This made it difficult to stay dialed in.

At closer distances, it really didn't matter.

Last edited:
Top Bottom