What's new

Newbie but luker

Hi guys I'm Andrew. I live in no where Colorado and I am determined to ENJOY a clean shave. Me and my wife barely get by (as we all do) so I ditched the crappy over priced modern razors and borrowed a friends old Gillette DE razor and had a fantastic shave! Having to return it, I got a cheap razor on eBay and tho enjoyable it wasn't that good of shave. Some say that you have to have the technique down so I have practiced for months, watching video after video and have determine I just have a cheap razor and need to replace it. My wife doesn't understand. So, having only my mother and Grandma who might have had one, I asked and the do not have them anymore. Any suggestions where to look for razors (new or used) for around 10$ (or free haha)? Help me badger and blade, you are my only hope!!!

Hello and welcome, Andrew. Great to have you on board. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome to B&B! Glad to have you aboard! Check out Amazon for a razor. They have some for as little as $3.29! If you can find one, the Utopia Care long handled safety razor is a steal!

Welcome to B&B, you might check Sally Beauty Supply the one I picked up my disinfectant at had a Weshi for $10-12.

Hi Andrew! Like you, I lurked for quite a while. Then I watched all the videos, picked up a budget DE razor at Walmart, and lurked some more before participating in the forums. My tool kit has grown substantially since then and I'm sure yours will too! Youre definitely in the right place if your intent is to ENJOY shaving!

Top Bottom