What's new

I guess it is time I finally registered

I started wet shaving almost a year ago due to increased irritation. I discovered this place shortly after (wish it had been from the out set). I started off with a DE razor with the intent of moving up to a straight, which is something I had long been interested in trying anyway just because it looked cool and manly. I got the straight at Christmas time from AoS and started after the first of the year. I am slowly getting it figured out. It's taking longer because I often go a week or more with the DE while letting a gash heal up (like the one I just added to my right cheek today), or because I have events coming up that I would just as soon not have a bunch of wounds on my face for. Eventually I'll get there though, My mind is set on it.

Anyway, figured it was time I finally registered and said thanks. I have used this place quite a bit for tutorials, tips and A LOT product reviews. If I want to know what a particular soap, cream or AS smells like or how it performs I go to the search function and research several threads on it. This place is a wealth of knowledge and information. I appreciate all of the help you have unknowingly been providing me. :thumbup1:

Welcome from Arizona !

Ah, red rock country. About three years ago I left Texas and went out to Flagstaff for a couple of weeks trying to find a job in a place I had never set foot in, let alone knew any body. An interesting experiment that ultimately landed me back home in KC. :) But I took the scenic drive down to Sedona one day. While different landscapes, both towns sit in some absolutely beautiful country.

Hello and welcome, JSam. Great to have you here. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Top Bottom