What's new

Going to Miami. What to do Saturday evening?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm heading to Miami end of June with a bunch of friends. To make planning less of a burden we've all been delegated a day to plan something to do.

I got Saturday evening. I'm thinking dinner and something else. Casual dining, nothing suit and tie style.

We are all in our 30's so a fist pumping night club is out of the question. If I have to scream and read lips to talk to you that is also out of the question, completely.

What is the weather like end of June down there? Perhaps an outdoor event? A dinner on the beach? Or a mellow beer garden?

Basically where would you recommend a group of 6-10 30something's hang out on a Saturday night in Miami?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
As of now we are staying at the Sofitel Hotel, next to the airport but it's inexpensive compared to staying on the beach.

As of now we are staying at the Sofitel Hotel, next to the airport but it's inexpensive compared to staying on the beach.

Yes but you should still consider stopping in at the hotel bar at the Delano. Rubbing elbows with the celebrities makes you feel like a million bucks for the price of a drink.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Yes but you should still consider stopping in at the hotel bar at the Delano. Rubbing elbows with the celebrities makes you feel like a million bucks for the price of a drink.

That might be an option. I love sushi and I know a few others do as well. We also enjoy cocktails.

Going to take some work to get into on a Saturday night, but this is an extremely cool place.. http://www.nikkibeach.com/destinations/beach-clubs/miami-beach/

This place sounds nice! I can even make a reservation which is a big plus. Making it a month or two in advance should guarantee a spot.

I'm heading to Miami end of June with a bunch of friends. To make planning less of a burden we've all been delegated a day to plan something to do.

I got Saturday evening. I'm thinking dinner and something else. Casual dining, nothing suit and tie style.

We are all in our 30's so a fist pumping night club is out of the question. If I have to scream and read lips to talk to you that is also out of the question, completely.

What is the weather like end of June down there? Perhaps an outdoor event? A dinner on the beach? Or a mellow beer garden?

Basically where would you recommend a group of 6-10 30something's hang out on a Saturday night in Miami?

No fist pumping? You might as well stay home

$fistpumpin.gif
$large.gif$970885_o.gif$giphy.gif

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Any locals to Miami here know of any beaches that are less crowded? Any beaches the tourists avoid? Anywhere you'd recommend to enjoy the beach away from the crowds?

What times are the best to go?

Thanks!

I was in Miami in January. Spent a week in a suite at the Fountainbleau. If you don't want a fist pumping night club, avoid the place. The sushi was very very good though.

Miami and Miami Beach are completely different. If you are going to Miami and want an interesting and authentic experience, go to Versailles for dinner and then to the Ball & Chain. Weather will be HOT!!!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Miami and Miami Beach are completely different. If you are going to Miami and want an interesting and authentic experience, go to Versailles for dinner and then to the Ball & Chain. Weather will be HOT!!!

Versailles bakery? That's all I could find in a Google search

Top Bottom