What's new

How many blades do you have?

100 blades.
97 Astra SP's and from what came with my razor 1 Dorco and 2 Ying Jili.

This time next year, I will either have 50 or 1000. It could go either way.

My current inventory (numbers are approximate):

• 500 Personna Med Prep blades
  • 200 Personna Lab blades
  • 50 Personna Israeli Reds
  • 50 Feather
  • 300 Lord (mixture of SS, Chrome, and Platinum)
  • 50 Wilkinson
  • 20 Derby
  • 100 Astras

Over 1000.
500+ English Wilkys
390 Personna Red's
40 English Gillette Platinum's
47 Gillette Platinums
60 Polsilver Browns
200 or so other assorted blades

How about posting photos of your vintage collection ??

Here you go, though it's expanded since I took this. :)

proxy.php

Approximately 300 current production, (mainly because I buy them in 100 pack sleeves).

Approximately 400 vintage NOS stainless steel blades. My go to blade because of their smoothness, sharpness and extended longevity.

1000+...maybe 700 1970's DE and injectors and at least 500+ more modern DE, SE's...enough to get by for now.

I guess I had better go count! Generally buy 100's so somewhere South of 500. Yikes!

Astra SP
Sharks
Feather
Derby Extra
Wilkinson Sword
and a handfull of misc.

About 1500 mostly Shark Super Chrome with a small mix of Feather, and Wilkinson Sword. I planning on stocking up on Feather. 1000 would probably work.

Between 700-800 and without getting the container I keep them in out of the closet I've must have about 10/12 different blade brands. In another air tight plastic bin in my den I keep one 5 pack of every blade I have and replace as needed. Polsilver seem to be the only blades I'm pulling out of main stock to restock the den bin...

Last edited:
Wow just love this. I have around 70 Gillette yellows, 200 Gillette silver blues and 100 Polsilver Iridiums.

I have exactly 3215. Yes, seriously. I have a spreadsheet.

1854 Modern
400 Modern NOS
961 Vintage

I'm always on the hunt for more of the ones I like.

RAD: I've got it bad.

Enough blades to last me through this lifetime and several reincarnations

AND, I just discovered Nacet blades. I have never tried them, but as a Floridian, how could I not buy a truck full of these blades? Wayward alligators are a big problem here in South Florida. I will sleep better knowing that a Nacet blade fully protects me from an alligator attack. Can Your Blade Slice an Alligator in Half?
View attachment 567182

Last edited:
Top Bottom