What's new

Dominica Bay Rum

Dominica Bay Rum and Bay Rum Lime is available again in the 10-oz. bottles through their distributor, calantilles.com.

After more than a year recovering from a damaged crop, Dominica Bay Rum and Bay Rum Lime is available again. Calantilles is the distributor.

There are two prices quoted for the Bay Rum Lime; I've contacted the distributor to find out which is correct. The price on the sale page is excessive, hopefully a typo.

Distributor has confirmed the $55 listed price for BRL is incorrect and will be fixed. Correct price is $18, same as the BR.

Excellent news. And just in time for lime season. In that big 10 oz glass bottle, it's one of the best values of any product discussed regularly here.

I have the 10oz Grand Bay on their website. Anybody ever try both and have a comparison?

I bought some Grand Bay Rum back in Jan and foe me it is just as good as Dominica. Here is my original post.

I received mine in the mail yesterday.

The bottle is the same as my vintage Dominica, back right, and the "old style reissue bottle", back left, that I bought from West Coast about a year ago.

Like the older bottles it comes with a stopper instead of a screw cap.

As for the scent it is very close to the last batch of Dominica I bought in the old style bottle.

Here it is.
$GBayRum1.jpg

Ingredients listed are: Water, Alcohol, Fragrance.
$GBayRum2.jpg

Let us hope that Dominica, which also felt the fury of Hurricane Maria, is able to restore its ecosystem and rebuild its economy.

Top Bottom