What's new

How many Soaps/ Creams do you have?

I just decided I would actually count how many soaps and creams I have and I think I probably have a lot. Counted 78 in total ranging from Castle Forbes to Shaver Heaven which I personally consider the best of all.
How many do you have and am I in the minority? I may have a problem!

I don't have a count, but it's alot...
$20150322_160304.jpg
top drawer is hard soaps
second is creams
third is soft soaps
all full
$20150322_160335.jpg
whole bottom shelf is soaps and creams.
now I know why I needed to join therestraint.. lol

You have a problem! Just kidding. I have 5 in rotation only. MWF, Cella, Tabac, RazoRock XXX and VDH Deluxe.

Few enough that I can still identify them from memory.
Actively in rotation:
AoS Lavender
Bigelow
India Old Spice
Arko Regular cream
Arko soap
On Standby:
Herbs of Bulgaria Lavender
TOBS Lavender
Rose of Bulgaria Rose
Arko Cool cream
Saint Charles Shaving wood bowl set
Blueness and Derby possibly on the way

I am at the point of attempting acquisition restraint so as to use what I have first.

Creams: Bigelow, TOBS Eaton College & lemon lime and Nivea

Soaps: Arko, Col. Conk Lime & Bay Rum, VDH Deluxe & Luxury

I am at 12. I thought it was a lot, but I am feeling much better about that number now. Maybe I should show this post to SWMBO and try to convince her I don't have a problem!

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I actually find myself owning less and less. After trying many products there are only a very few I have replaced in the den. I have come to a point where I wonder why I'm using something I don't love when there is something I do three feet away. I suspect I'll be down to around 5 soon. I do admit to a powerful curiosity when reading good reviews, otherwise I think I'd just have Castle Forbes Lavender and Lime.

I have 8 soaps < different brands and a few of two I like best that I keep some stock of. I guess my addiction is not as bad as some!!! LOL!

Far too many here. Couple hundred regular size plus another hundred or so sample sizes.
top shelf holds the more active items; reserves elsewhere.
And not one Shaver Haven (yet)!

$image.jpg

Ihave two and one on order. Having to replace all my creams that are back in Texas.
Tobs. Grapefruit.
The shave den Egyptian spice wheat
on order is t&h Grafton.

I see pics like those above and I suddenly don't feel like I have too many ....

but my list, from my wiki:

Sticks
Arko
La Toja
King R Emporium
Spieck

Puck/Croap
Maggard Limes and Bergamot
Maggard London Barbershop
B&M Clary Sage
B&M Leviathan
B&M Nocturne
B&M Lavenille
B&M Ferox
B&M Rhapsody
Razorock Zi Peppino
Razorock X
Razorock XXX
Mickey Lee Soapworks Pantie Dropper

I'll probably PIF the Razorocks ... they don't do much for me. I'm obviously a huge fan of B&M and that's probably what I'll settle into as the others are exhausted. The Mickey Lee soap is a great performer and a nice scent, but I want to settle on one brand/artisan and I believe Will has enough tricks up his sleeve to keep me happy for years to come and the performance is top notch

Yup, I don't feel so bad now! I currently have:

-MWF
-Tabac
-Cella
-Institut Karite
-Pyrate Cove Mandarin Orange
-Stirling Black Cherry
-Mike's Orange, Cedar, & Black Pepper
-Mama Bear's Awakenings
-Tiki Bar The Captain
-RazoRock for Captain's Choice Bay Rum
-RazoRock for Fine American Blend
-RazoRock Mudder Focker
-C.O. Bigelow Cream (Proraso Green)

Plus six different aftershaves, four brushes....but hey, at least I only have one razor!

About 25-30. A good variety though of TOBS, Trufitt, DR Harris, Caties, RazoRock, Ginger's Gardens, Soap Commander, Tabac, MWF, Cella, iCollionali, Cade, HTGAM, Stirling, AoS. The only one I still would like to acquire is MDC.

Last edited:
Having looked at some of the posts in this thread, I doff my cap and can see I have some catching up to do. In total, I have six varieties of B&M, 3 varieties of Mike's Natural, a puck of D.R. Harris Windsor, a puck of MWF and a tub of TOBS Rose.

Here was me thinking how will I ever get through all those....Doh!!!

Top Bottom