What's new

Cocaine (no, not the drug)

I find this at a dollar store. I was curious so I tried some. It has a lemon-lime smell like Fruit Loops or Trix, with just a vaguely herbal basenote that isn't heavy. I think its a fun fragrance to use in the morning, and I find it a subtle mood lifter. Not very long-lived at all, but fun while it lasts. I'm not sure if its a man's or woman's fragrance, it just says "cologne spray" on the bottle.

I ended up buying a second bottle just because my wife liked it so much, and I put it away in my toiletry and soda fridge. I give her a spritz once in a while too. She was the one that suggested the Trix or Fruit Loops connection.

$fragrance.jpg

Interesting. 4711 smells like Fruity Pebbles and Cocaine smells like Trix. Are you finding this in THE Dollar Store, or just a dollar store? Should I just go up to the counter and ask if they have any cocaine, or should I discretely look over the shelves? :laugh:

You need Tom Ford Tuscan Leather haha

No joke there-it does smell a bit like coke!! Supposedly Tom Ford wanted to evoke the memories of Studio 54, a popular disco/club from the 70s. TL was for cocaine, Oud Wood was for the wood smell and there was a tobacco scent also.

Google "Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Cocaine" and you'll see.

Top Bottom