What's new

Mixing Creams?

This thread has been moved to the shaving cream board...if you are still interested the topic is still here and feel free to reply here or on the other board.

Does anyone ever mix shaving creams? Just go half and half sometimes for like...rose-sandalwood?...or maybe something that sounds better than that? It seems that there are enough varieties of creams to combine and make great things out of. Is this a common practice already or am I really a genius? (my money is on the former)

I mix KMF Mint with Tom's of Maine Mint - makes a wonderful lather.

Monday I tried to make a Moquito with KMF mint and lime scent didn't come close but the lather was the usual KMF quality.

I bought unscented KMF to mix with soaps.

Don't you all remember Ghostbusters??
**Don't cross the streams!**

Just Kidding. I like to play alchemist in the shave den. But you have to be careful, some creams can cause a reaction. My face felt like fire after one mixture.. My current favorite mix is Erasmic and Godrej for that Super Old School Barbasol smell.... :biggrin:

Sorry for the lack of response your question is getting.

I've never tried it, but it sounds like a winner to me.

don't worry about it, this was the wrong place to post anyway. the shaving cream board has helped out enough after several other topics (we're on spider sex right now) but thanks for the responses!

Top Bottom